Contact Us

Request a Free Quote!

Please fill in the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to get started with your electrical project.

Direct Contact Details

Call now: (08) 9459 6222

Address: 20 Davison St, Maddington, WA 6109

Open: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm

Enquiries: [email protected]

Purchase Orders and General Enquiries: [email protected]

Accounts and Administration:
[email protected]

Supplier Invoices:
[email protected]

Service Areas

We serve Cockburn to Baldivis and Byford, South Perth to Como and Belmont.

Our service areas are:

Map of Gorey Electrical's service areas

Our Process


You get in touch with Gorey Electrical Service and book a convenient time for us to come out to you.


We visit your home or business, assess your electrical needs, and determine the work required.


We advise you on the work required and prepare a competitive, tailored quote for your consideration.


On approval of your quote, we schedule the work to commence at a time convenient to you.


Our qualified technicians come out to you and undertake your required electrical work.


The work is completed to our high standard with guaranteed quality for your peace of mind.


All of our technicians are fully licensed and insured.

We serve Cockburn to Baldivis and Byford, South Perth to Como and Belmont. View our fill list of service areas here

Get in touch for a tailored and itemised quote specific to your job. As a guide: we have an hourly rate of $120 inc. GST, with travel included in the first hour.

AS/NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules require all circuits in residential premises built after January 1st 2019 to be RCD (Residual Current Device) protected. While government regulations state a minimum of two RCD units, larger homes, buildings and factories may require a solution tailored to their needs.

It is good practice to use the TEST button on your RCD safety switches every three months to ensure they are still working correctly. Rental properties should carry out an inspection each year, complete with the issue of a Safety Certificate.

Even hardwired smoke alarms require a backup battery. The Department of Fire and Emergency Services recommend replacing your smoke alarm every April 1st

Even without showing signs of fault, your smoke alarm should be replaced by a qualified electrician every ten years.

Two professional electricians mapping out a residential electrical system